Kashi Clinical Laboratories is committed to working with you to find the best analytical approach for interpreting your sequencing data. Whether generating raw data or producing final tables and figures, our customized approach to analysis can help you communicate the most important biological messages within your sequencing data.
The rapid improvement of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology has enabled the production of more sequencing data than ever. Kashi's bioinformatics team has the skills and understanding of bioinformatics tools to help you successfully manage the NGS data analysis bottleneck that can sometimes occur with large data sets. Whether contracted in conjunction with an NGS project performed in Kashi labs, or as a stand-alone service, we can tailor our analysis to your project.
- Analysis of exome or targeted sequencing data
- Variant calling and annotation
- Analysis of microbial communities using sequences of 16s rRNA
- Testing for statistical significance of treatment effects
- Visualization of data (clustering, PCoA plots, heatmaps, bar charts)